Job Application Process
1) Resume submission ➡️ 2) HR interview ➡️ 3) Departmental interview ➡️
4) Background check ➡️ 5) Medical examination➡️ 6) Offer confirmation and signing ➡️
7) Welcome Onboard!
- Resume submission After organizing your personal resume and completing the job application form, you can submit them online.
- HR interview Once HR receives your resume, they will review it. If it meets the requirements of the position, they will contact you within 1-3 days for a preliminary interview.
- Departmental interview After passing the HR interview, you will be scheduled for a departmental interview to confirm that you meet the specific needs of the department and to evaluate your qualifications. If you pass the interview, HR will contact you for further procedures, such as negotiating salary and arranging a start date.
- Background check The candidate will be required to provide contact information to check their past work experience and confirm current employment status.
- Medical examination After completing the above steps, the candidate will undergo a medical examination based on the company's examination item table. If the examination is passed, HR will confirm the offer and proceed with the next steps.
- Offer confirmation and signing Once the candidate receives the offer, they will confirm the details and sign it.
- Onboarding After confirming the information, the candidate will need to prepare for the onboarding process and join our big family on the start date!
Our team will respond within 1-3 business days after receiving your application form. If you pass the initial screening, we will contact you to arrange an interview.
If you are wondering whether you can apply for multiple positions at once on our job page, the answer is yes! You can apply for multiple job positions at the same time, and we recommend that if you wish to apply for multiple positions, you only need to fill out the job application form once and list the positions you are interested in by separating them with a comma in the "Position Applied" field. This can increase your chances of getting a job interview and ultimately getting the job.